2011년 2월 17일 목요일

Cover Letter

Mr. Mun kyusik
Jangone Hanja Education Center
Changwon B/D, 298-6 Sincheon 4 dong, Dong-gu
Seoul, South of Korea.

Dear Mr. Mun,

I’ll graduate from the university of Busan with a degree in Chinese Character Literature and English Literature.
Although I’m still a student, I have taught elementary students in a Chinese character educational centre which my university runs.
And I also have a certification of Chinese character superintended by the Hanja Council.

I’ll follow up this letter with my phone number to if I can arrange a time to meet with you.
I’ll look forward to your answer.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerly

Heajin Lee

댓글 1개:

  1. This is a very clear cover letter.

    There appears to be one misspelling of "too" as "to". This should be replaced with "as well as" in this more formal context.

    Nice work.

    답글삭제