2011년 2월 16일 수요일

HOMEWORK ( 15 Feb)

* Passive forms with HAVE, GET

1. HAIR DRESSER
When I come back to Korea, I'll go to a hair shop to get my hair permed.

2. TEACHER
I need to go to the school everyday to have my English taught.

3. DOCTOR
People go to a hospital to have their health checked.

4. ARCHITETURE
I hired an architecture to get my new house built.

5. WAITER
I'll pay some tips to a waiter in a restraurant in America to get my food served.

6. ATHLETE
Athletes are trained very hard to have golden medals got.

7. PSYCHOLOGIST
I want to be a psychologist to have their story heard

댓글 1개:

  1. A few problems here still but pretty good.

    1-"Hair shop" should be "hair dresser's" or "hair salon" or "hair stylist's".

    3-"Architect" is the person.

    6-Olympic athletes are trained very hard by their countries to have gold medals earned for those countries.

    7-People go to psychologists to have their stories heard.

    답글삭제